All of our services are designed to help our client families through one of the most personal and challenging stages of life. We provide a complete service, getting to know the families involved and considering their individual needs and objectives. Once we have gained a better understanding of your requirements, we are then able to conduct a carefully planned service. By offering;
Traditional services Cremation services
Memorial services Embalming
Building of Tombs Digging of Graves
Obituary broadcasting Graveside Band
Hymn sheets Wreaths
Prayer cards Condolence books
Head stone/ tomb stone Burial Garments
Floral arrangements Tents and Chairs
At Otway / Bailey Funeral Home we recognize that each family is unique and that every funeral should reflect this. We will assist in planning and arranging for the funeral of your loved one.
Here are some other ancillary services we assist our clients in arranging:
Catering DVD taping
Transportation Grief counseling
Otway/Bailey funeral home offers a complete worldwide repatriation service. We have been involved for many years with repatriation both to and from many countries and have access to a network of funeral homes overseas which enables us to assist with repatriations to or from any destination. We have complete knowledge of the individual rules relating to documents and permits for each country and are able to obtain these, supply a casket suitable for transportation and arrange the transfer of the deceased to the airport.
Here are some of the key aspects of the service we are able to provide to our international repatriation clients:
- Reception and safekeeping of the deceased at our funeral home prior to repatriation.
- Embalming and hygienic preparation of the deceased, in accordance with transportation regulations and in order to prepare the deceased for open casket funeral service.
- Provision of death certificate.
- Attendance at the respective embassies, consulates and government offices to obtain the required permits and authorities for the purpose of repatriation.
- Provision of mortuary facilities for religious washing and preparation rites.
- Provision of funeral home for visitation purposes.
- Provision of suitable coffins (zinc lined, air trays) conforming to international shipping regulations for transportation of remains.
- Booking and confirmation of flights to the relevant destination.
- Transfer of deceased from our funeral home to the airport or seaport.
- Communication with our associate funeral homes and other relevant authorities in the destination country.
We have the expertise, experience, and resources to accomplish dignified repatriation and shipping. If you have lost a loved one away from home and would like to know more about our Repatriation Services, please call and speak with one of our experienced and understanding funeral arrangers who are always pleased to discuss your situation and to offer helpful information and guidance.